Your Local, Trusted Choice for Health Care
What makes our CHPW Medicare Advantage plans so great? It’s you, our members! We invest in our members’ health and wellbeing and listen to your feedback. That’s why we go beyond standard health care to help members access the resources they need to live their everyday lives.
A Medicare Advantage plan with Community Health Plan of Washington gives you quality care, personalized support, and more benefits than Original Medicare alone.
Get coverage for your whole health and access to our family of providers in your community.
Why Choose a CHPW Medicare Advantage Plan?
As a Washington-only health plan, we work to keep Washington communities healthy. Here are a just few reasons why you should choose us to be your plan provider of choice:
- Stay with your clinic and your trusted doctor
- Choose plans with coverage that you need without paying for coverage that you do not
- Get more coverage than what your Original Medicare offers you
- CHPW staff are friendly, Washington residents who care about you as our neighbors. We’re in your time zone and know your neighborhood
- Our Virtual Care lets you talk with a licensed doctor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. By telephone or video chat, you can get answers abot your health questions –quickly and conveniently.
- We make it simple for you to access the information you need to make the best decision
CHPW Medicare Advantage Plan Rating
We are proud to maintain a high star rating year after year and we strive to keep improving our services. Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Medicare calculates Star Ratings each year. The information provided below is an overall plan rating of our plan’s performance. This information is available to help you make the best choice. If you would like to get additional information on our plan’s performance, please contact our customer service team.
Below is a summary of how our plan rated in quality and performance. Plan performance Star Ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF documents on this website. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader at the very bottom of this page.
If you would like more information about our plan’s performance, please contact us between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., seven days a week, at 1-800-944-1247 (TTY Relay: Dial 711).