After a hospital or nursing facility stay, you want to get home and on the road to recovery. That’s why all CHPW Medicare Advantage Plans include our $0 Post-Discharge Meals benefit.
Get meals delivered to your door to support your recovery that are healthy, filling, and tailored to your medical needs.
Post-Discharge Meals Benefit
All CHPW MA Plans include:
- 2 meals per day for up to 14 days, delivered to your home after each of the following medical events:
- a stay in a hospital or skilled nursing facility
- a positive COVID-19 diagnosis
- a Care Management meal referral for homebound members engaged in a Care Management program
- Use of this benefit up to 6 times per calendar year
- Meals that are healthy, filling, tailored to your medical needs, created by a professional chef, and easy to prepare
Post-Discharge Meals Benefit by MA Plan
The post-discharge benefit is offered at no cost on all CHPW Medicare Advantage (MA) Plans for 2023 and 2024.
We’re here to help.
To ask questions, request print copies of materials, and more, contact Customer Service at 1-800-942-0247 (TTY: 711), 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week.