Included on all plans, our Post-Discharge Meals benefit delivers meals to your door after an inpatient stay in a hospital or skilled nursing facility (SNF), each positive COVID-19 diagnosis, or each Care Management meal referral for homebound members engaged in a Care Management program.
To support your recovery, meals are provided for $0 and are healthy, filling, and tailored to your medical needs.
Post-Discharge Meals Benefit
CHPW’s MA Plans include:
- 2 meals per day for up to 14 days, delivered to your home after the following medical events:
- your stay in a hospital or skilled nursing facility
- a positive COVID-19 diagnosis
- a Care Management meal referral for homebound members engaged in a Care Management program
- Use of this benefit up to 6 times per calendar year
- Meals that are healthy, filling, tailored to your medical needs, created by a professional chef, and easy to prepare
Post-Discharge Meals Benefit by MA Plan
For 2023, the post-discharge benefit is offered at no cost on all CHPW Medicare Advantage (MA) Plans.
We’re here to help.
To ask questions, request print copies of materials, and more, contact Customer Service at 1-800-942-0247 (TTY: 711), 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week.