CHPW’s Medicare Advantage Dual Complete (HMO D-SNP) gives you extra cash each month to stretch your budget and your choices where it counts: for your groceries, medicine, and wellness products
That’s $100 every month — a total of $1,200 each year — for groceries and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and products to support your wellbeing.
The best part? Each month, you choose which items you want buy to help you stay healthier.
You can use your OTC Network® card just like a credit card.
What can I buy with this benefit?
CHPW’s Dual Complete $100 monthly OTC & Grocery benefit can be used on many different health and wellness items*. This includes:
- Nonprescription medicine: pain relievers, cough syrup, antacids
- Wellness items: sunscreen, toothpaste, vitamins
- Supplies: bandages, hand sanitizer, blood pressure monitor
*A personal weight scale for members participating in a CHPW Care Management program for specific conditions does not accrue to the OTC & Grocery benefit
The $100 monthly OTC & Grocery benefit is designed to help you eat healthier foods**, too. That means you can use this benefit to buy foods like:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat, poultry, and fish
- Dairy products
- Breads and cereals
**CHPW’s Grocery benefit cannot be used on soda, candy, or bakery items.
How do I use my OTC and/or Grocery benefit?
There are 3 easy ways you can use your monthly benefit: in person, over the phone, or online.
- Visit one of 6,500+ participating store locations in Washington state. (Need a lift? We cover rides to and from health-care-related errands.)
- Call CHPW’s Customer Service team at 1-800-942-0247 (TTY: 711), 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Log into ConveyBenefits.com and place your order online 24/7. It will be delivered to your door.
Please select “credit” when using your card as a payment method.
How do I activate my card?
You should get your OTC & Grocery benefit card in the mail starting early January 2024.
To activate your card, call 1-888-682-2400 (TTY:711) and enter your card number and your birthday (MMDDYYYY).
You can also activate your card online at http://www.mybenefitscenter.com/.
Once your card is activated, you can use it like a credit card to buy eligible items.
OTC products are intended for member use only to help with a health or medical need. CHPW Medicare Advantage prohibits the use of this benefit to order OTC products for family members and friends.
Lost or stolen OTC items are not refundable and will not be replaced.
Due to the personal nature of these products, returns are not accepted.
2023 MA Dual Plan Over-the-Counter Benefit
To check your balance, find participating retailers and manage your OTC card details, visit the benefits center at: http://www.mybenefitscenter.com.
2023 Over-the-Counter (OTC) Products
- Browse Our 2023 Over-the-Counter Catalog
- Explore Catálogo del Beneficio de Productos de Venta Libre (OTC) de 2023 – Español
Don’t see the item you need? It may still be covered. To check if it’s been added to the catalog, call Customer Service at 1-800-942-0247 (TTY: 711), 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
How to Place an Order for 2023 Dual Plan OTC products?
You will need your CHPW Medicare Advantage member ID card and date of birth to place your order.
- Online: Convey Website
- By phone: Call Convey at 1-855-858-5937 (TTY: 771) Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST. (Please have your item number(s) ready when you call.)
- By mail: Complete the order form* and follow the included mailing instructions.
Once your card has been activated, you can make purchases with available funds.
We’re here to help.
To ask questions, request print copies of materials, and more, contact Customer Service at 1-800-942-0247 (TTY: 711), 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week.