If you qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid, you may be eligible for a CHPW Medicare Advantage (MA) Dual Plan. It provides more coverage and benefits than just Medicare and Medicaid alone. All for as little as $0 a month.*
2022 MA Dual Plan Benefits
Get More Out of Your Medicare and Medicaid. Enroll today.
We provide coverage for your doctor visits and hospital stays, plus prescription drugs starting at $0 – all under a single plan. You also get extra benefits that aren’t included in Medicare or Medicaid, including:
Up to $4,500 every year for supplemental dental services
Up to $400 every 2 years for prescription eyeglasses
Up $1,700 for hearing aids and supplies every year
75 one-way rides per year to medical appointments and pharmacies
$350 to spend every 3 months on health products, for a total of up to $1,400 per year
Coverage for occupational, physical, and speech therapy
Workout kit and gym membership
Up to 14 days of meal delivery following a hospital or skilled nursing facility stay
24/7 access to a doctor
through CHPW Virtual Care
Members of this plan must qualify for both Medicare Parts A and B and Apple Health (Medicaid) benefits. Visit our additional 2022 MA Dual Plan page to learn more.
This plan is offered in: Adams, Benton, Chelan, Clallam, Clark, Cowlitz, Douglas, Franklin, Grant, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, King, Kitsap, Lewis, Mason, Okanogan, Pacific, Pierce, Skagit, Snohomish, Spokane, Stevens, Thurston, Wahkiakum, Walla Walla, Whatcom, and Yakima counties
Care should be built around you. That’s how we design our plans.
We’re a local organization that truly values our members, providers, and communities:
- Founded in 1992, CHPW is the first not-for-profit managed care plan founded by local Community Health Centers in Washington State.
- Our mission is to provide services that support the health and well-being of our members, both directly and through partnerships with our valued community-based providers.
- We understand that your whole health is much more than just a visit to the doctor’s office.
- We work closely with local providers to ensure your needs are being met.
- We go beyond the clinical setting to connect you with resources in your community.
And we’re here to support you every step of the way. Our local Medicare experts are available 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., at 1-800-944-1247 (TTY: 711).
*Your monthly plan premium ($40.40 in 2022) is paid for as long as you qualify for 100% Low Income Subsidy (“Extra Help”). For more information on Extra Help, see Chapter 2, section 7 of your Evidence of Coverage (EOC). You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium (unless your Part B premium is paid for you by Washington State Medicaid or another third party).