Choosing Your Plan
You need a plan that fits your life. We’ll help you find it.
Tips and tools to for choosing your plan
Consider your needs
Ask yourself a few questions, such as:
- What’s my general level of health?
- What are my health needs (e.g., hearing aids, surgery)?
- What prescription drugs do I need?
- How much do I spend on health care?
- Do I want to stay with my current provider or facility?
- Do I expect my situation or needs to change in the near future?
- How can health care help me live my best life?
Find available plans
Our simple tool makes it easy to see which plans are available in your county.
Pick the best plan for you
See our options side-by-side to find your best fit.
COMPARE 2022 PLANS
Optional: Talk with an expert
Our licensed Medicare experts are here for you—by phone, online, or in person. They can answer questions, discuss your needs and options, and (when you’re ready) help you enroll.
Enroll online, by phone, or by email.