Choosing Your Medicare Advantage Plan
You need a health plan that fits your life. We can help you find it.
Talk with an expert
Our licensed Medicare experts are here for you—by phone, online, or in person. They can answer questions, discuss your needs and options, and (when you’re ready) help you enroll.
Tips and tools to for choosing your plan
Consider your needs
Ask yourself a few questions, such as:
- What’s my general level of health?
- What are my health needs (e.g., hearing aids, surgery)?
- What prescription drugs do I need?
- How much do I spend on health care?
- Do I want to stay with my current provider or facility?
- Do I expect my situation or needs to change in the near future?
- How can health care help me live my best life?
Find available plans
Our simple tool makes it easy to see which plans are available in your county.
Pick the best plan for you
See our options side-by-side to find your best fit.
COMPARE 2023 PLANS
For an overview of premiums, deductibles, and coverage for common services, you can also check out our Benefit Highlights, available in: English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Somali, and Vietnamese.
Enroll online, by phone, or by email.