COVID-19 FAQs and Provider Bulletins
Community Health Plan of Washington Information on COVID-19
Provider Bulletin: May 7, 2020
We are providing the latest information for you regarding your work with CHPW around COVID-19. Please share this information with your clinical and administrative staff, as needed.
We’ll continue to update you as this response evolves. As information is changing rapidly, please defer to the most recent communication.
For Previous Bulletins and a complete list of FAQs, click here.
For additional questions, email CHPW Provider Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHPW is ready to partner with you in any ways we can be of assistance. You are not alone… Please reach out to us if you think of anything.
UPDATED INFORMATION (as of 5/7/2020. Information is subject to change)
The information in this section reflects new or revised information since the last dated bulletin.
- HCA Information about COVID-19 – Content is updated on this site frequently
- HCA Medicaid Clinical Policies and Billing for COVID revised April 24, 2020
- HCA Behavioral Health Policy & Billing During COVID revised April 8, 2020
- HCA Guidance for Office Based Opioid Treatment (OBOT) DATA 2000 waiver prescribers
- HCA Guidance for Opioid Treatment Programs (OTP)
WASHINGTON DEPT. OF HEALTH
- CMS Sweeping Changes released April 30, 2020
- CMS Letter to Clinicians
- CMS COVID Partner Toolkit released March 19, 2020
- CMS COVID-19 Emergency Declaration Fact Sheet for Providers
- CMS Waivers & Flexibility for Health Care Providers
- CMS Provider Telemedicine Toolkit (General) released March 20, 2020
- CMS Provider Telemedicine Toolkit (ESRD) released March 20, 2020
- Behavioral Health Institute
- Center for Connected Health Policy (The National Telehealth Policy Resource Center)
- Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center
- Relias COVID-19 Online Training and Resources (Free)
- SAMHSA COVID Guidance
- SAMHSA Training Resources
- Washington Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics (WCAAP) COVID-19 Resources
Click on the latest bulletin below to read the latest information.